Friday, May 2, 2008

Hard At Work.

So, you may have noticed a whole lot not going on here at last generation games over the past couple of weeks and for that I apologize.

Right now I'm the only staff since Jeff is on active duty for the Marines and I have a job, school and a band to work with, but that doesn't mean I haven't been finding time for games!

Just to fill you all in, I've been playing Tales of the Abyss and I'm 45 hours into it, but a busy schedule and the release of Grand Theft Auto IV have thrown me off track for my review, but don't worry it's on it's way as I am looking to put in some time on the game this weekend!


Now, I'm not sure how often I'm going to fill the lull with mindless drivel posts like this, but only time will tell. I did a bad thing and decided to pick a ton of PS2 RPGs to review and not a whole lot of short games so my reviews wont be a plentiful to start the site out, but I'm going to pick a game that is less than 60 hours for my next review so I can get it out in a timely fashion.

I have a ton of games here in the Last Gen office and just this week alone picked up Devil May Cray 4 (PS3), GTA IV (360), Lost Odyssey and shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for review on top of the sprawling list of games I have in the vault. Most of them are going to easily breach the 40 hour mark, but rest assured I will get through them and hopefully Jeff will post some interesting stuff up when he's off active duty. Also, I'm going to be writing some news stories similar to the Movies article I did last month to fill the void between my reviews.

Anyway, I just thought I would give you all a heads up and let you know that Last Gen is "Still Alive" and we're eating our delicious and moist cake.

No comments: